Post Date: July 18, 2022
Yanmar CE NA is actively hiring a Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team as we evolve and grow in support of the overall company’s strategic growth. You will work closely with management on a range of finance and operational strategy efforts. You will play a key role in the ongoing development and improvement of our FP&A processes including quarterly/annual planning, reporting, and other various strategic analyses to inform decision making. Additionally, you will be closely involved with reporting to management and other key stakeholders within our Finance team (CFO, Controller, FP&A Manager).
The right person for this role is highly analytical, detail-oriented, and skilled at building processes. You are comfortable breaking complex problems down into component pieces, conducting rigorous analysis to generate actionable insights, and implementing new efforts to generate business impact. A successful FP&A Analyst will be able to generate high-quality work, quickly conduct analyses to reflect changing business environments, and communicate and collaborate effectively across all departments.
- Consolidation of financial information and preparation of periodic analysis; emphasis in Supply Chain, Operations, and Inventory focus areas
- Create and manage dashboards
- Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis and reporting to identify risks / opportunities, and partnering on solutions for both
- Extensive inventory scenario analysis including excess and obsolescence, and other cost analyses
- Learn and understand inventory control in a manufacturing environment
- Execute ad-hoc analysis including but not limited to general operations performance
- Preparation of senior leadership team materials
- Partner with cross-functional teams including supply chain, manufacturing, product management, engineering, sales and marketing to analyze business performance and relevant business trends
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
Experience & Skills:
- Great knowledge of Excel and financial analysis, including budgeting and forecasting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to make clear, persuasive presentations to management, clients, or other stakeholders
- Experience working with large sets of data and database management
- Understanding of accounting principles
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis. Experience with corporate finance, public accounting, or consulting a plus
- Would be willing to accept and review applicants that have 3-5 years experience for a potential Financial Analyst II opportunity
- Experience with Epicor, Crystal Reports and PowerBI (or other Business Intelligence tools) a plus
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
Job Description – Financial Analyst I
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org