Post Date: September 25, 2020
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping, and agriculture. ASV has immediate openings for Test Track Operators to work on a contract/temporary basis. Day and afternoon shifts available.
This position will be a vital part of the research and development activities at the test track.
- Drive and operate compact-track loader or skid steer safely and follow all safety rules while achieving track objectives.
- Perform daily and routine maintenance; greasing components, checking oil, checking hydraulic fluid, visual inspections, changing oil and hydraulic fluid, etc.
- Fill out inspection paperwork.
- Report any problems, failures, and any other incidents verbally and in writing.
- Relay information regarding operation, performance, comfort, and sound of new prototypes both verbally and in writing.
- Perform minor repairs on machines as needed.
- Perform track course objectives as instructed.
- Keep shop area clean and organized; sweep floors, keep tools clean and put away after use, etc.
- Must have H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ months of Construction Equipment operation experience.
- Skid Steer Loader or Track Loader experience preferred.
Other required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proven traits in dependability, initiative, energy, and proficient in time management.
- Work history free of performance or attendance concerns.
- Valid driver’s license.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org