Post Date: July 5, 2022
Test Track Operator
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment North America company located in Grand Rapids, MN and designs, manufactures and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
This position will be a vital part of the research and development activities at the test track.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 4:30pm-3am
- Drive and operate compact-track loader or skid steer safely by following all safety rules while achieving track objectives.
- Perform daily and routine maintenance, greasing components, checking oil, checking hydraulic fluid, visual inspections, changing oil and hydraulic fluid, etc.
- Fill out inspection paperwork.
- Report any problems, failures, and any other incidents verbally, in writing and through photographs.
- Relay information regarding operation, performance, comfort, and sound of new prototypes both verbally and in writing.
- Perform minor repairs on machines as needed.
- Perform track course objectives as instructed.
- Keep shop area clean and organized; sweep floors, keep tools clean and put away after use, etc.
- Communicate with development technicians both verbally and in writing of any problems or concerns encountered during the shift.
- Ability to work second shift when required and close & lock shop at the end of the shift.
- Lead subordinate test drivers during second shift to ensure testing is being performed according to requirements.
- Must have H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ months of Construction Equipment operation experience.
- Skid Steer Loader or Track Loader experience preferred.
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word experience preferred.
Other required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proven traits in dependability, initiative, energy, and proficient in time management.
- Work history free of performance or attendance concerns.
- Valid driver’s license.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org