Post Date: April 15, 2021
ASV Holdings Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment Company that designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for promoting increased growth, revenue, and dealer relations within YCENA Sales division through direct support of Sales Administration, Business and Channel Development Managers and Director of Sales. The ideal candidate will learn the details behind all aspects of the sales process, business development, and order fulfillment.
The successful candidate demonstrates excellent customer service, flexibility, reliability, punctuality and can work effectively as part of a team. Must have good communication skills. Should possess a good working knowledge of skid steers and track machines.
- Primary support position for Sales Administrator and Relationship Manager.
- Responsible for managing special programs tracking and documentation, dealer rebate
processing, subsidy approvals, setting up new accounts, warranty and dealer database updates, order entry for machines and attachments, dealer contracts and files, electronic filing of all documents for backup, dealer portal approvals, parts portal assignments, AEM data upload, credit release of orders by way of bank approvals, return material authorization, closing of accounts, dealer locator additions and updates for ASVI website.
- Answer BDM and dealer inquiries to provide critical information regarding order
- Solve problems that dealers, BDM’s or other departments may have regarding programs,
invoicing, shipments, and discounts.
- Devise and execute realistic action plans to assist BDMs in achieving desired results and goals
within their assigned territories through sales data analysis.
- Communicate with dealers to increase value as a supplier of premium
- Maintain working relationships with other entities including other departments and customers.
- Provide support to accounts receivable issues as
- Perform other duties as
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Management and/or related field (candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered)
- Advanced MS Excel user, proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Experience in Sales Force (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated Strong Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation Skills
- Self-starter; able to work with and/or lead cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work under minimal direct supervision and be willing to take initiative to resolve problems and to help revise and upgrade processes.
- Strong problem-solving / analytics capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
- Ability to travel; domestic. Approximately 20% Travel
This position is full time and based in Grand Rapids, MN.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org