Post Date: July 13, 2021
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment Company that designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV has an immediate opening for a Quality Test Driver. This position will report directly to the Quality Manager.
- Department: Quality Department
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
- Salary: $16.25 – $19.00 Hourly
- Location: Grand Rapids, MN
As part of the Quality department, this position will be responsible for the test driving of machines before final inspection. The successful candidate must demonstrate reliability, punctuality and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Drive and operate compact-track loader or skid steer safely and follow all safety rules while achieving quality objectives.
- Fill out inspection paperwork.
- Report any problems, failures, and any other incidents verbally and in writing.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- Skid Steer Loader or Track Loader experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven traits in dependability, initiative, energy, and proficient in time management.
- Work history free of performance or attendance concerns.
- Valid driver’s license.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The team member is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com