Post Date: July 18, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment North America (YCENA) company located in Grand Rapids, MN. ASV designs, manufactures, and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
The Quality Assurance Manager will oversee the activity of quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes. You will work directly with the Leadership Team to develop a strategic plan and lead projects that ensure they are implemented in a timely manner and sustained by the Company. This position will also require significant involvement in the strategic development of new processes and procedures that will ensure improved quality and efficiencies in a variety of areas across the operation of the Company.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Leads prequalification process of potential suppliers
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products in alignment with expectations of our end customers
- Support new product launches to ensure suppliers are capable of delivering to the required quality standards
- Develop reporting that demonstrates both our components and end products meet or exceed the quality standard we expect
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff
- Managing multiple projects including risk management, quality data systems, and post market surveillance and other Quality elements.
- Leading cross-functional teams in the execution of transformation and continuous improvement projects
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Manage the root cause analysis and corrective actions process of supplier quality issues
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements
- Managing project charters regarding objectives and scope
- Determining project risks, defining corrective action, and driving projects to closure
- Reporting on the status of the project to the project governance bodies and ensuring transparency
- Managing changes to cost, time, and scope of projects.
- Organizational change management activities for effective project results.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional experience directly supporting complex processes or solutions
- 3+ years of cross-functional program management experience
- Experience with quality management systems.
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Experience with project management software. MS Project preferred.
- PMP certification a plus but project experience more important.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com