Post Date: March 17, 2020
ASV Holdings Inc. is an industry-leading manufacturer of all-purpose and all-season compact track loaders and skid steers. Located in Grand Rapids, MN, the company designs and manufactures a full line of loaders primarily for the construction, landscaping, forestry, and snow removal markets.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations and Supply Chain, the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manager will manage and lead ASV’s quality organization whose responsibility is to plan, develop and implement techniques, processes and procedures for controlling the desired level of quality for all goods. Responsible for coordinating with engineering, operations, suppliers and customers to ensure compliance and resolve quality problems. This position will be part of developing the long-range strategy as well as ensuring the day-to-day tactical tasks are completed.
- Develop, implement and maintain ASV’s Quality Systems, Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established internal and external standards and guidelines.
- Establish and implement quality procedures and specifications, metrics, testing procedures, and standards for raw materials and for in-process and finished products.
- Develop and lead cross-functional teams to address and resolve quality issues and to improve levels of quality and productivity.
- Works directly with operations to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet regulations.
- Prepares reports and necessary documentation (i.e. Non-conformances, Corrective & Preventive Actions) and provides to applicable stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Interfaces extensively with internal customers and executive stakeholders to define and solve moderate to complex product and process questions.
- Manages quality assurance and quality control personnel including organizing and prioritizing daily tasks, performing training, and writing performance reviews.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by implementing, maintaining and aligning company policies with health and safety regulations.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 5+ year’s related experience (Quality and/or Operations).
- 5+ year’s supervisory experience.
- 5+ year’s experience working within a Quality Management System.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience working with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Demonstrated responsibility for customer responsiveness.
- Analytical, problem solving, project management, facilitation, and decision-making skills are essential.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate others, resolve conflict, encourage teamwork, and manage employee performance.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, able to work with or lead cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work under minimal direct supervision and be willing to take initiative to resolve problems and to help revise and upgrade processes.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside of the organization.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism, adaptability and strong customer service skills including a high level of integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Must be willing to travel both domestic and international up to 20%.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com