Post Date: August 29, 2019
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts. ASV has an immediate opening for a Production Control Coordinator.
This position is responsible for supporting the Production Control team by facilitating the review of material availability to help minimize shortages and past due orders in support of the production plan. The role will also support the administration of the PFEP and assist with the routine order and delivery of parts and components to support production and parts service and provides a communication and logistics link between planning, inventory, receiving, engineering, and purchasing.
- Facilitates on time delivery of material as well as production schedule adherence.
- Communication, on behalf of the Purchasing team, with suppliers to confirm material deliveries.
- Provide detailed analysis on anticipated shortages and corrective actions taken to minimize impact.
- Update, maintain, and distribute metrics relating to material availability.
- Maintain the Plan for Every Part (PFEP) database for purchasing, withdrawal, and production Kanban’s.
- Plan and coordinate rate and engineering changes for materials and production.
- Directly support the Production Control group in daily transactions and trouble-shooting of issues to improve inventory accuracy and material availability.
- Implementation and support materials management and inventory control systems.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with all customers.
- 2 year Associate’s Degree in related field OR 2 years’ experience in Material Management/Supply Chain
- 1-3 years MRP and Kanban experience
- 1-3 years MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Kanban and PFEP.
- Demonstrated aptitude for tracking changes in data and analyzing data to make recommendations.
- Enthusiasm for working ‘hands-on’ in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org