Post Date: June 20, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment Company that designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts.
- Department: Paint Department
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
- Salary: $19.50 – $23.41 Hourly
- Location: Grand Rapids, MN
In this role, the Painter prepares raw material and sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material such as paint, enamel, glaze, gel-coat, or lacquer in a safe manner.
- Cleaning, operating pressure washer, drying, mixing primer & paint, priming, painting, loading, & unloading paint line and touch up.
- Sanding, grinding, reworking, and preparing surfaces for paint are required at various times.
- Maintaining proper documentation and paperwork per the paint process.
- Use of different types of machines, tools, and other equipment used in job, such as: pressure washer, air nozzle (drying), paint canisters, paint guns, clean rags, air brush, (small paint gun) camel hair paint brush, decal squeegee, various grits of sandpaper, hoist and fixture.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Six+ month’s related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- An ability to work independently.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Related technical ability and good understanding of paint processes and equipment.
- Strong orientation toward quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects at one time, handle stress, and work under deadlines.
- Candidates with experience in industrial painting or auto body painting are preferred.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org