Post Date: May 9, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment North America (YCENA) company located in Grand Rapids, MN. ASV designs, manufactures and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
As a junior accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining, preparing, and reconciling accounts and other financial documents. This position will require you to have a broad understanding of basic accounting principles and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field (candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining financial records and following company guidelines and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Prior accounting work experience
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconcile various balance sheet accounts by compiling and balancing financial information
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and post journal entry adjustments
- Review of AP invoicing
- Monthly supplemental reports preparation and distribution
- Assist with reviewing of expenses as assigned
- Assist with coordination and preparation of materials for financial audits
- Act as back up of cash receipt entry
- Expands knowledge base by participating in educational programs
- Performs other related duties or projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Self-starter; able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work under minimal direct supervision and be willing to take initiative to resolve problems and to help revise and upgrade processes.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com