Post Date: May 14, 2021
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment Company that designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV has an immediate opening for an Inventory Control Supervisor.
Establishes and implements cycle count plans according to ASV Guidelines. Reports and analyzes inventory inaccuracies and trends. Reconciles inaccuracies and researches to find the root cause of inventory discrepancies. Works with materials, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, and finance to rectify issues with inventory counts and leads the implementation of improvement processes. Communicates metrics and performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIED AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct daily/weekly/monthly activities to include:
- Assure departmental compliance with ASV policy
- Completing planned cycle counts
- Completing necessary adjustments/transactions to maintain accurate inventory records
- Updating cycle count templates & reporting requirements
- Completing root cause analysis of inventory discrepancies and identifying improvement opportunities
- Identify & Lead inventory accuracy improvement projects
- Troubleshoot issues and develop corrective actions
- Define and implement processes relating to inventory control
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with team and other departments
- Facilitate cross-department continuous improvements
- Participation on Inventory Management team
- ECN participation and inventory role
- Establish and maintain positive team member relations
- Scheduling and leading meetings to update Production Control & Finance team on performance; Communicate with other group leaders and managers
- Responsible for end-of-month reporting by balancing negative inventory balances to zero by transfers, inventory adjustment or Kanban.
- Responsive to audit processing by supplying data
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Other duties as assigned
- This position will supervise cycle counters.
Education and/or Experience
- 2 year Associates degree preferred OR equivalent to 3 plus years of related experience and/or training.
- Lean manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experienced preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in MS Word and Excel.
- 1 year experience with JIT/LEAN/Single Piece Flow.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in Inventory Management, Finance and Internal Controls
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate guidelines
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong communication and organizations skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a group of people complete work through the group
- Able to work efficiently both with others and independently
- Able to provide work direction and appropriate feedback
- Work well with numbers and spreadsheets; strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-orientated. Thorough understanding of Bill of Materials and Vantage ERP systems.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com