Post Date: September 14, 2021
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment North America company located in Grand Rapids, MN. ASV designs, manufactures and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
The Human Resources Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and human resources functions to support the day-to-day operations of the HR department. They will assist with the following HR practices, but not limited to: recruiting, records management, safety and health, retention strategies, recognition, employee engagement, and compliance of the organization. The primary focus on this position will be to assist with the full-service recruitment lifecycle.
- Maintain accurate personnel records, human resources files, and documentation.
- Assist with the full recruitment lifecycle to include: creating and posting position vacancies, sourcing candidates, applicant tracking, selection process, schedule interviews, pre-employment screening, onboarding, staffing service coordination, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization, human resources department and team members.
- Provide administrative support and assists with company-wide team member communication.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, team member recognition events, holiday parties, community events, etc.
- Support with the creation and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Assist with HR practices and objectives to evolve ASV’s core values.
- Promote team member engagement while providing support as needed to team members while fostering a continuous improvement work environment.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Protect company values by maintaining confidentiality of personnel information.
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Human Resources or related position.
- SHRM or PHRM Certification preferred.
- Experience with an HRIS or HRMS helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Understanding of HR practices and employment labor laws.
- Customer-focused attitude, with elevated level of professionalism and discretion.
- Must have high energy and be self-motivated to complete the essential duties.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com