Post Date: January 24, 2022
Responsible for promoting increased growth, revenue, and customer relations within assigned territory on a direct sales basis through the Yanmar Compact Equipment North America (YCENA) dealer network. The BDM is responsible for working with dealers in the assigned territory and other team members to increase wholesale and retail sales and secure revenue for YCENA while
supporting and collaborating with other YCENA Divisions (Parts, Service, Marketing, Accounting, Training) for additional sales opportunities.
(** must reside in region: MA, NH, NJ, NY, RI, PA, CT,VT)
• Support and grow product sales of Yanmar & ASV Construction Equipment to increase
revenue, profit and overall growth within assigned territory.
• Visit, plan and provide support to dealer partners, trade shows and special events.
• Increase sales through promotion of marketing and sales programs.
• Prospect, establish and develop new dealers through analysis and guidelines to enhance
• Provide training and sales support to dealer network.
• Be responsible for quarterly and annual sales forecast for assigned region. Other reports
and forecasts as needed.
• Establish yearly business plans for all dealers within assigned territory.
• Review and report on weekly sales activities.
• Communicate with customers to increase value as a manufacturer/supplier of premium
• Coordinate support activities assigned to a team or project including other BDM’s and
departments within YCENA.
• Maintain working relationships with other entities including other employee partners,
departments and customers.
• Provide support to accounts receivable issues as required.
• Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Presentations skills – Create and present territory analysis to management leadership, dealers
• Communication – Excellent verbal, written and e-communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Initiative – Start and maintain projects with little supervision.
• Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and/or other CRM solutions.
• Problem Solving and collaboration
All levels of YCENA Management, Leadership and other employees, dealers, colleagues and
• BS in Business, Marketing or a related field.
• Five (5+) years sales experience in the construction equipment market, compact construction
equipment strongly preferred.
• Experience in managing and motivating external dealer networks.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to travel; domestically and international. Approximately 60%-70% Travel.
• This position is full time and based within assigned territory.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com