Post Date: April 20, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts. ASV has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Clerk in its Aftermarket Distribution Center. This position reports directly to the Distribution Center Manager.
The Distribution Center Warehouse Clerk is responsible to receive, store, pick, pack, and ship aftermarket parts.
- Receive and process warehouse product (unload, label, store); Perform receiving transactions in ERP system.
- Process customer orders according to schedule (pick, pack, label, ship); Process BOL’s and shipment transactions in ERP system.
- Process Return Material Authorizations.
- Perform inventory controls and enforce quality standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintain clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Operate and preventively maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- 12+ month’s shipping, receiving or warehouse experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems.
- Forklift driving experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Dedication to safety.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Ability to work under deadlines and meet competing demands.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proven traits in dependability, initiative, high energy, and proficient in time management.
- Must be able to identify the safety risks and hazards with each task that is completed and mitigate and/or eliminate the risks or hazards to ensure safe working conditions.
- Support the facility and department by addressing or raising safety issues or concerns.
- Personally exhibits safe working behaviors to the safety standards that have been established.
- Follows all incident reporting and investigation procedures in the event of an accident.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner that ensures the safety for all.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org