Post Date: May 12, 2021
Yanmar Compact Equipment North America designs, manufactures and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
Yanmar Compact Equipment North America has an immediate opening for a Director of Aftermarket responsible for the commercial, operational and strategic development of the Aftermarket business. This position reports directly to the President of Yanmar CE North America and is part of the executive management team.
The Director of Aftermarket will be responsible for creation and implementation of a strategy to enhance and grow the aftermarket parts business. The position is responsible to direct and lead the planning, development and implementation of policies and programs for growing the aftermarket business and to optimize customer satisfaction. As a key member of the leadership team, the Director of Aftermarket will also be responsible for providing strategic leadership and focus critical to achieve our strategic objectives. This is a high impact and highly visible role in our organization.
• Responsible to develop and implement a clearly defined commercial parts strategy including market methodologies, stocking, delivery and price and both internal and external cross-functional team leadership to improve market penetration and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Manage the operational elements to optimize customer satisfaction while executing to key metrics.
• Lead a multifaceted team encompassing sales, operations, technical service
• Leverage technology in the implemented strategy to ensure a robust and efficient foundation.
• Participate in the Strategic Planning process.
• Develop annual sales and gross profit budgets, along with strategies and tactics to achieve them.
• Communicates and presents critical data, report summaries, market analysis, and strategic recommendations to all levels of the organization.
• Continually aligns with peers to ensure shared strategic goals are met.
• Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
YANMAR COMPACT EQUIPMENT NORTH AMERICA, 840 LILY LANE, GRAND RAPIDS, MN 55744
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• 5+ years of demonstrated leadership of an Aftermarket Parts organization.
• 5+ years of Supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are essential.
• Strong technology savvy skills; must have demonstrated knowledge of modern technology and utilization of it in an Aftermarket Parts strategy and professional life.
• Must have clear track record of strategic planning and execution and people/business development.
• Excellent project management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization.
• Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate others, resolve conflict, encourage teamwork, and manage employee performance.
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism, adaptability and strong customer service skills including a high level of integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
• Advanced MS Excel user, proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
Click to view Job Description: Director of Aftermarket
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org