Post Date: February 8, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment North America (YCENA) company located in Grand Rapids, MN. ASV designs, manufactures and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
The Sales Administrator provides sales support to dealers and regional sales managers for the division. The Sales Administrator supports planning and provides critical information regarding order status, availability, production, financial and shipping status.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls and give critical information to the dealers and region sales managers regarding any order information
- Set up sales information internally and for distributors
- Set up new products including cost, price and terms, conditions and option list
- Update option list with related company
- Update order sheet for Distributors
- Take order information and additional order information from dealers
- Arrange work order to service department for stock
- Allocate products and parts according to order information and current stock information
- ERP member
- Support sales members regarding stock, cost, price and special stock
- Solve problems that dealers or other departments may have regarding invoicing, shipments and discounts
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of inventory processes
- Knowledge and understanding finance company processes for credit approvals and increases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and planning skills with a focus on details.
- A self-starter with customer service skills.
- Ability to work 8+ hours per day in a plant/office setting. Must be able to navigate all areas of the building and facility as needed. May occasionally lift and move up to 20 pounds in an office, customer or similar setting. Must be aware of surroundings.
- Appropriately interact with others in stressful and busy situations.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field or equivalent college experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- AS400 and Oracle experience
- This position is full time and based in Adairsville, GA.
Successful candidates may expect an excellent total compensation package including competitive salary, health care insurance (including dental and vision), 401(k) retirement plan with match, and many other excellent employee benefits.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com