Post Date: June 6, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment Company that designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Specialist to work with our commercial team (Sales/Channel Development)
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for promoting increased growth, revenue, and dealer relations within YCENA Sales division through direct support of Sales Administration, and Channel Development Team. The ideal candidate will learn the details behind all aspects of the sales process, business development, and order fulfillment.
The successful candidate demonstrates excellent customer service, flexibility, reliability, punctuality and can work effectively as part of a team. Must have good communication skills. Should possess a good working knowledge of skid steers and track machines.
- Primary support position for Sales Administrator and Channel Development Team
- Responsible for managing Demo fleet management, subsidy request approvals, key accounts
approval/tracking, check request, data entry key accounts, AEM data upload, Mackenzie and
- Devise and execute realistic action plans to assist CDMs in achieving desired results and goals within their assigned territories through sales data analysis.
- Maintain working relationships with other entities including other departments and customers.
- Manage metrics for customer satisfaction
- Maintain new dealer prospect and contact lists
- Maintain dealer map for sales team and channel development team
- Collect and compile all documents for dealer selection
- In conjunction with CDM’s draft dealer contracts through execution
- Assist dealers with access to portals
- Work with CDM’s on new dealer requests and termination
- Pull warranty and sales reports to process inputs
- Manage monthly dealer reports, quarterly and annual reviews
- Perform other duties as required
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Management and/or related field preferred (candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered)
- Advanced MS Excel user, proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Experience in Sales Force (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of business operating systems
- Proficient in MS Windows (Excel, Outlook, Word required)
- Demonstrated Strong Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and communication skills
- Self-starter; able to work with and/or lead cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work under minimal direct supervision and be willing to take initiative to resolve problems and to help revise and upgrade processes.
- Strong problem-solving / analytics capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
This position is full time and based in Grand Rapids, MN. (with flex/partial remote opportunity)
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activity
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com