Post Date: September 14, 2021
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment Company that designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Specialist reporting to the Distribution Center Manager.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for customer service activities including the interface with sales and customers, quotes, order fulfillment processing, load scheduling, and shipping. This role will interact with internal and external customers to ensure strategic, reliable, and responsive service.
- Coordinates and processes all customer orders and changes.
- Accurate and timely processing and maintenance of customer orders with corresponding customer request dates and promise delivery dates.
- Prepares shipping documents of customer orders.
- Assist in arranging international shipments, including custom documentation.
- Investigates, resolves, and effectively communicates customer issues.
- Works closely with master scheduler and production giving direction and prioritization to meet customer’s requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with carriers, logistics, and internal team members to maintain high service levels to the customers.
- Provides reports as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- One year certificate from a college or technical school.
- 1-3 years related customer service or sales experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of business operating systems (Epicor ERP preferred).
- Proficient in MS Windows (Outlook, Excel, and Word required).
- Passion for customer service excellence.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org