Post Date: June 6, 2022
ASV Holdings, Inc. is a Yanmar Compact Equipment North America (YCENA) company located in Grand Rapids, MN. ASV designs, manufactures, and supports a complete range of compact equipment including compact track loaders, mini excavators, wheel loaders and construction equipment for use in such markets as construction, landscaping, utility, land management and agriculture. The products are sold primarily through a third party, independent dealer network.
The Communication Specialist plays an essential role in the company’s marketing planning, brand building, and dealer development efforts. The Communication Specialist is responsible for working with team members across Yanmar and will evaluate, develop, and implement marketing plans for both the YANMAR Compact Equipment and ASV brands.
The Communication Specialist will be able to balance between ongoing marketing programs and special projects. They will be able to appropriately evaluate pros and cons of action steps and drive towards expected final outcomes.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, edit and design monthly newsletter informing dealers of current company news, as well as dealer letters as needed
- Manage creation of new press releases, feature article content, and customer experience content
- Oversee PR tracking including metric goals such as share of voice and ad value equivalent
- Create dealer webinar & dealer meeting content and presentations
- Drive engagement on social media through the creation of quality content and community management
- Maintain relationships with industry influencers, ensuring brand and product mentions
- Increase awareness in local community for our company and brands by selecting and coordinating traditional and digital advertising and sponsorships
- Raise the overall company profile through the creation of content reinforcing our organizational transformation, including our values, growth, and innovation
- Maintain public website, dealer portal website, and contact lists.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or similar field
- 3-5+ years’ experience writing content
- Social certifications and graphic design skills are a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Nuanced understanding of varies channels/social platforms and how to optimize copy and content across these platforms
- Experience in editing photo & video assets in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity, a passion for writing, and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with agency partners
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Position must be located within 200 miles of Grand Rapids, MN; hybrid work schedule will be considered
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com