Post Date: October 7, 2021
Yanmar had an immediate opening Business Intelligence Analyst position. The incumbent will be
responsible to provide recommendations, insights, and analysis using quantitative and qualitative
data from internal and external sources in support of business decisions. Must be familiar with
relational database concepts and client-server concepts.
• Conduct financial, product, market and operational analysis to support strategic business
objectives across departments including Sales, Operations, Purchasing, and Distribution.
• Leverage statistical, predictive analytic, and data modeling concepts to generate business
insights that are foundational to decisions, business advancements, and forecasting results.
• Create standardized daily, weekly and monthly reviews of industry and business trends as
well as current processes using operational metrics and reporting.
• Use knowledge of the specific data available, forecasting/analysis methods and
visualization capabilities to provide insightful recommendations to business
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations;
actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Develop project plans and share progress through lifecycle regarding major milestones
• Participates in business meetings to gather requirements and make recommended
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study and 2-4 years of relevant experience required
• Proficient in using Excel, Access, Power BI, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, and Alteryx
• Ability to influence change through building relationships with key partners and stakeholders
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive person and enthusiastic about driving change
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com