Post Date: October 5, 2021
The Business Analyst is responsible for the analytical identification and evaluation of business systems and user
processes needed for the One Face To Customer (1F2C) area in a project to combine two separate organizations
into a single legal entity. The business analyst will be responsible for by documenting requirements, defining
scope and objectives, and ensuring systems, procedures and processes are in place to meet the needs of the
overall business strategies. The position will lead the review of all business policies and key business decisions for
the 1F2C area of the integration project. . Additionally, this role will be the main point of contact for User
Acceptance Testing to ensure proper rollout of all new processes and systems.
The Business Analyst is a full time, project-based position needed for 13-14 months.
• Lead workshops with business leaders and subject matter experts to determine and document detailed “as-is”
and “to-be” business requirements within the scope of the project
• Determine and document business requirements by studying business functions, gathering information, and
evaluating output requirements and formats
• Creation and management of Business Requirement Documents and Business Cases. Clearly identify and
document functional specifications of any IT systems or processes.
• Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights business requirements and
opportunities for improvement.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, and write specifications as an output of
discovery workshops with subject matter experts
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate
in the implementation of approved changes.
• Interact with business users at all levels of seniority and at all stages of the project
• Preparation of acceptance
• Ensure transition of new processes and systems to normal operation mode after go-live.
• Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issue.
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Perform reviews of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
• Work closely with the project manager to ensure assigned tasks are tracking within the agreed upon schedule,
scope and budget of the project. Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing
• Identifying and reporting out on issues and risks as they arise
• YA and CE NA employees
• CE NA Executive Team
• External IT consultants
• 3rD Party IT Vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate impact of any
changes or new processes
• Ability to interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business
• Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
• Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work 8+ hours per day in a plant/office setting. Must be able to navigate all areas of
the building and facility as needed. May occasionally lift and move up to 20 pounds in an office,
customer or similar setting. Must be aware of surroundings.
• Bachelor of business administration or similar field of study, or equivalent work experience.
• Years of experience
• Some technical background preferred and or experience in IT development or solution rollout is a
• Experience using Epicor and/or Oracle ERP preferred or CSR experience strong preferred
• This position is full time and based in Adairsville, GA or Grand Rapids, MN.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com