Post Date: March 17, 2020
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV has an immediate opening for an Assembler to work in our Assembly Department.
*This position would start as a contract/temporary role, however it has great potential to lead into a regular full-time position*
Candidates in this position are responsible for building high-performing and reliable track loaders and skid steer loaders as part of a team committed to working safely. The successful candidate demonstrates reliability, punctuality and can work effectively as part of a team.
- Follows work instructions to produce quality product in a safe and timely manner.
- Uses various manual and pneumatic tools to fit components together.
- Inspects work for quality.
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
- Installs pipe and hose for hydraulic systems.
- Disassembles and reassembles, when necessary to ensure proper, quality assembly of product.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Responsible for keeping area neat and orderly.
- Keep daily records of serial numbers and other paperwork.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Six to Twelve month’s related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and letters/memos.
- Ability to accurately record data and verify information.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven traits in dependability, high energy, initiative, and proficient in time management.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The team member is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com