Post Date: March 17, 2020
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts. ASV has an immediate opening for an Aftermarket Parts Manager in the Sales Department. This position is located in Grand Rapids, MN and will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The Aftermarket Parts Manager is responsible for commercialization of aftermarket sales resulting in the continual increase in ASV’s revenue stream from the sale of aftermarket parts, attachments, lubes/chemicals, and accessories. Responsibilities will include planning/forecasting, pricing, sales program management and aftermarket product management. This position will ensure that all aftermarket strategies and programs are in alignment with Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Operations and Distribution.
- Seeks to understand industry, consumer and category trends and translates those insights into actionable business recommendations to achieve the commercial parts business goals and objectives.
- Working in partnership with Operations, responsible to develop and implement a clearly defined commercial parts strategy including market methodologies, stocking, delivery and price.
- Increase the sales & expand the offerings of ASV’s aftermarket products; leverage existing channels and explores future growth channels to market and distribute aftermarket parts.
- Professionally and effectively communicates with customers to understand business needs, elicit product feedback and share product information.
- Create and execute ASV’s mid-term aftermarket strategy and create the department’s annual and mid-term sales budget.
- Work hand-in-hand with ASV’s Distribution Center Manager, Procurement Department, and National Sales Manager to develop sales programs and insure efficient fulfilment performance.
- Develop seasonal, product focused, and time-limited special sales to both build pipeline orders and affect immediate sales.
- Create, revise, and maintain aftermarket parts price lists to insure on-going and increasing profitability.
- Represent ASV at industry tradeshows, dealer events, and other off-site selling/marketing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in business, sales, marketing, or similar field preferred.
- 5+ year’s relevant work experience in aftermarket sales, field sales, service support, customer service, or parts management preferably in a manufacturing atmosphere.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent customer relation, interpersonal, time management & organizational skills are essential.
- Must have high energy, be self-motivated, and be able to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must have attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org