Post Date: August 12, 2020
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV also sells OEM equipment and aftermarket parts.
The successful candidate will have experience with A/P and A/R, as well as all basic office administration functions. You will enjoy working for ASV if you like an environment where you can participate in continuous improvement, and contribute as part of a team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Process accounts payables and receivables as needed
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
General accounts receivable functions:
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Code, post, and receipt payments
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform all necessary account, bank, and other reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment
General accounts payable functions:
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Sort, code, and enter accounts payable data
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Prepare and coordinate payments to vendors
- Maintain vendor files
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two year Accounting, Business, Administrative or similar Degree preferred OR equivalent work experience
Experience & Skills:
- 2 years of accounting, bookkeeping, administrative or relevant work experience preferred.
- Must have strong time management & organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple duties.
- Highly developed computer skills; proficient in MS Windows (Outlook, Excel, & Word)
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Must have great attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to work in a team based environment.
The above Job Description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. It is intended to be a guideline reflecting the principle activities.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: email@example.com