Post Date: May 24, 2019
ASV Holdings, Inc. designs and manufactures a full line of compact track loaders and skid steers used primarily in construction, forestry, landscaping and agriculture. ASV has an immediate opening for a National Accounts Manager in the Sales Department. This position is located in Grand Rapids, MN and will report directly to the National Sales Manager with indirect reporting to ASV’s V.P. of Sales & Marketing.
Create and implement, along with ASV’s V.P. of Sales & Marketing and North America National Sales Manager, a strategic business development and selling plan to grow ASV’s portfolio of OEM customers, national rental customers, direct national accounts, and strategic attachment partners. Meet and exceed key strategic short-term and mid-term business objectives, annual sales goals, and annual GP budgets.
- Build positive and collaborative business relationships with existing and new accounts. Prospect and cultivate new national accounts to grow ASV sales within the North American OEM, direct rental and direct national account channels.
- Along with ASV’s National Sales Manager and V.P. of Sales & Marketing, create and implement ASV’s strategic attachment strategy to grow sales through all distribution channels of existing attachments and cultivate new distribution relationships with attachment manufacturers whose products align specifically well with ASV products’ core performance differentiators.
- Act as the primary negotiator for ASV during all distribution or supply agreement creation or renewal. Accountable for maintaining all ASV agreements with national account customers or suppliers of products distributed by ASV.
- Create, implement & manage ASV’s pricing strategy for all national accounts and attachment manufacturers by customer or by customer/industry type.
- Create & implement marketing plans with national accounts and attachment suppliers to promote and aggressively sell related products through multiple types of distribution channels.
- Meet and exceed established annual sales and GP budget while achieving annual business goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or similar field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ year’s relevant sales experience with a manufacturer of durable goods selling through an independent distribution channel or OEM relationship preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent customer relation, interpersonal, time management, & organizational skills are essential.
- Must have high energy, be self-motivated, & be able to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Must be able to work comfortably & effectively within a professional environment.
- Proven conflict management skills and the ability to reason and influence at all levels of key decision makers and stakeholders within the customer account(s).
- Strong data-based analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Must have attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to travel approximately 50% of the time.
For information regarding open jobs, job descriptions & qualifications, or to submit your resume, contact Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org